Whether you want to be a sumo spectator or expert archer there’s a wide variety of sporting activities in Tokyo to keep you in shape.
Running, Swimming and Other Popular Sports
- Jogging in Tokyo: Where and How to Get Moving
- Where to Play Tennis in Tokyo
- 6 Cheapo Pools in Tokyo
- Foreigner-Friendly Tokyo Sports Clubs and Leagues to Join This Summer
- 8 Places to Knock ’em Dead: Tokyo Bowling
- Top Cheapo Indoor Climbing Spots
With most Tokyoites opting for public transport rather than cars, the streets of Tokyo are fairly bike friendly (although cycle lanes are rare) despite being such a large city. But for getting a good bit of exercise, you’ll want to know the best and clearest routes.
- 3 Tokyo Cycle Routes to Explore City, Nature and Everything in Between
- Crowd-Free Cycling at Saitama’s Shinrin Koen Cycle Course
- Cycling Day Trip in Gunma Prefecture for Less Than 5,000 Yen